Family photo op...on a giant bale of hay...at Uncle Donald's Farm
Yes, just like the sign says...cheep kids for sale!
Uncle D and his cutie nieces...
More good looking cousins on a hay ride...
CJ gets cow licked...
JD feeds the sheep...
Petting the pet pig...
Ok, he's just milking a goat...
and so is he...
Now they're feeding a baby goat...
Hurry, pass the bottle...he's a fast eating goat...
JD gets deer licked...
Who thinks giant hay piles are better than playgrounds?!...

Yes, just like the sign says...cheep kids for sale!
Uncle D and his cutie nieces...
More good looking cousins on a hay ride...
CJ gets cow licked...
JD feeds the sheep...
Petting the pet pig...
Ok, he's just milking a goat...
and so is he...
Now they're feeding a baby goat...
Hurry, pass the bottle...he's a fast eating goat...
JD gets deer licked...
Who thinks giant hay piles are better than playgrounds?!...
2 comments:
Looks like you all had such a great time during their visit with you all! I wish I could've been able to visit with you all together but you know...school! I've been checking here for pictures all week, thanks for sharing (I knew you'd have them up!)If I couldn't be there then atleast I could see the fun!
love you all!
man karen you get pictures published quick. thanks again for the great visit. we had a blast and you and dave are gracious hosts.
love,
rob
Post a Comment