Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Dad's day off...

Dave was off , so we took the ferry over to the Toronto Islands...The CN Tower from Center Island...
We rented two tandem bikes and rode around the island...CJ and Dave did great!
This is what happened when JD took control....J/K, I did give him about 5 minutes at the wheel and that was all I could take...
The Toronto Skyline..
This was an amazing day at Niagra Falls...
The falls from the Maid of the Mist....
Notice that Dave's the only one on the boat NOT wearing the blue poncho...
CJ, The American Falls are in the backround...
Yup, we're soaked...
Another shot of the American Falls...the smaller fall to the right is the Bridal Veil...

This is the Canadian "HorseShoe" falls...notice the mist in the middle...amazing!
Practically on the edge of the Canadian Falls...
A rainbow over the falls...A Promise from God....
The Rainbow Bridge...Canada on the left...USA on the right...
Boys in a tree...
We're coming home tomorrow. Dave will be in Canada until Friday. Then he's on to Maine. We look forward to seeing everyone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool, I want to go there one day!

Sarah Barrientos

Jessica said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing you guys when you get home. That pic of you & jordan with the bike is cute! Love the Niagra Falls shots! It's funny because I have a picture that I took when I was there a few years ago that looks almost exactly like the one you took "on the edge of the Canadian Falls". Very cool! Love you guys!
Jess