Monday, June 05, 2006

LA Sites...

The Hollywood sign is in the distance...we hope to get closer tomorrow. We took the picture from Sunset Blvd. The boys and I in front of Graumans Chinese theater. I have a picture of me at this exact spot when I was about 6 years old!
Hello...we couldn't pass up this one...

The 'Walk of Fame" The boys enjoying the VERY COLD Pacific Ocean!
Yes, Isis has her own street out here!
Boys in front of the LA Zoo.

We also went to the Santa Monica Pier but left the camera in the car. We ate at Bubba Gumps..a Forrest Gump themed restaurant. Run Forrest Run!
Our accomodations are very nice, 2 bedrooms and living/dining combo. There's a pool and hot tub and sports court which is where the boys are now. They have b-fast in the mornings and dinner in the evenings. And I don't have clean up! Can't beat that with a stick. Keep checking back...I'll update when I can. Love and miss you all! Karen and the boys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys look like you are having a lot of fun! I told Jordan and Christian I was going to hide in their bags and come along..maybe i should have..lol.Miss you guys too! Love ya!