The Bland's in front of a huge tar pit...and it smells like tar too...
The boys being attacked by a giant sloth...
Actual bubbling tar..
A mastadon...
The boys in the Placerita canyon...

Near a waterfall, after a long somewhat scary hike...
Forgotten Mine in Placerita Canyon...
Cute pic of Malibou CJ (on Malibou Beach)!
For Mimi, and Jessee...Jordan's favorite word...
The 'Rim of the World' in the San Bernandino Mnts... what a view!
Us on the rim..
Camping in the Mnts...
Feeding fish and ducks in Big Bear Lake...

In a Pontoon on the Lake...
We're a little pooped after our camping experience. It was fun, the kids had a blast. Dave's working today so I think we're going to go to the movies and possibly Down Town LA.
Forgotten Mine in Placerita Canyon...
Cute pic of Malibou CJ (on Malibou Beach)!
For Mimi, and Jessee...Jordan's favorite word...
The 'Rim of the World' in the San Bernandino Mnts... what a view!
Us on the rim..
Camping in the Mnts...
Feeding fish and ducks in Big Bear Lake...
In a Pontoon on the Lake...
We're a little pooped after our camping experience. It was fun, the kids had a blast. Dave's working today so I think we're going to go to the movies and possibly Down Town LA. Miss and love everyone....
1 comment:
These pics are awesome. I love the one with the whole fam & the mountains in the background.
And the "pizza" was also a personal favorite! I love you guys. Have fun (not that I have to tell you that, looks like you are having a blast!)
Post a Comment